- Moderate-High. Scaled difficulty for a bit more of the role playing, adventure type game play. Medium – fast paced, for when you have more time on your hands.
Creepy Crawly Environment + Jump Scare!
Shivers down your spine, Heart Pounding, Intense game play!
Survive as long as you can… stay alive in a Fully Randomized Lair… Giant Spiders dwell within the darkness, watching your every prayer.
Sudden anticipation, hit Play, feel the Rush of every game start… one of four different Giant Spiders to evade.
After holding up for the night in a cave you awaken. Startled, suddenly aware, hearing the thunderous fury, you jump to your feet in panic as your fear stricken companion disappears into a hole in the floor…
Sounds of anguish fill the air as Buddy slips into the darkness, clawing desperately in an ill fated attempt to get back to his Master…
Will you venture into darkness and face the horrors within to find Buddy?
**Best experienced with headphones!!!
**Next update will be sound balance redo, graphics/spider upgrades
Release notes for version 4.1
- Increased difficulty settings
Release notes for version 3.1
- Map now closes while moving, eliminating “easy mode”
Release notes for version 2.1
- Features 4 giant spiders to create more variety to the enemy evasion aspect of the game. On initial start the game will choose one of four giant spiders that will remain in the game for repeated play until the game is exited and restarted, after which a new spider will be chosen randomly for the next game. Future updates will include more spiders added to the list … stay tuned!!
- Features a random “taunt” aspect where the spider may choose not to attack, but instead it will stay in your face to try and block you from getting away and wait for you to run before deciding whether or not to strike.
- Features a “Surrender” or “Tap out” button (represented by a skull and crossbones icon) to be used when the spider catches and traps you to where you are rooted in fear and unable to run away (can also be used to back out or quit the current game without resetting the current spider).
- Finding Buddy can be a bit of a challenge as there is only one spawn per level and there are 5 elements to what you will find :
- 1. HEARD BUT NOT SEEN – Buddy is just ahead in the darkness and you can’t quite catch up to him!
- 2. WRAPPED UP IN WEB – Buddy isn’t always quick enough to get away!!
- 3. NORMAL – Three different visuals of Buddy in different poses.
- ***Note that in all 5 cases you get the bonus for the find regardless if you actually get to see Buddy or not.
- Features another element to the game using hidden passages that one might stumble upon (for better or worse). These are rare and random and sometimes they can lead to the outside of the maze (the Void). Feel free to explore the Void (although there’s nothing there to see when you get too far from the maze) but it can be used to evade the spider if he’s hot on your tail and yes, he will still kill you in the Void if you get caught!!
If you happen to find any bugs in the game and wish to report it, or if you have any suggestions or ideas that might improve any parts or aspects of the game we would be happy to hear from you. You can do so by using the Contacts section of the website located in the menu. Thanks for your support!!
The Brain Kandy Team