Only available on Android!
- High. Challenging games, fast paced, high adrenaline, for when you have a bit of time and need to get that rush on!
Dark Horror Environment, Gruesome Sounds + Jump Scare!
Bone Chilling Sounds, Adrenaline, Heart Pounding, intense game play!
Trapped in the sewers with nowhere left to hide! Terror on your tail, running madly, slaughtering zombies in your path…must survive!
**Best experienced with headphones!
Release notes for version 2.1
- Graphics and Sound updates.
Release notes for version 1.1
- Features 5 different Zombies to create more variety to the enemy evasion aspect of the game. On initial start the game will choose one of five Zombies that will remain in the game for repeated play until the game is exited and restarted, after which a new Zombie will be chosen randomly for the next game. Future updates will include more Zombies added to the list … stay tuned!!
- Features a random “taunt” aspect where the Zombie may choose not to attack, but instead it will stay in your face to try and block you from getting away and wait for you to run before deciding whether or not to strike.
- Features a “Surrender” or “Tap out” button (represented by a skull and crossbones icon) to be used when the Zombie catches and traps you to where you are rooted in fear and unable to run away (can also be used to back out or quit the current game without resetting the current Zombie).
- Features another element to the game using hidden passages that one might stumble upon (for better or worse). These are rare and random and sometimes they can lead to the outside of the maze (the Void). Feel free to explore the Void (although there’s nothing there to see when you get too far from the maze) but it can be used to evade the Zombie if he’s hot on your tail and yes, he will still kill you in the Void if you get caught!!
If you happen to find any bugs in the game and wish to report it, or if you have any suggestions or ideas that might improve any parts or aspects of the game we would be happy to hear from you. You can do so by using the Contacts section of the website located in the menu. Thanks for your support!!
The Brain Kandy Team