- Moderate – High. Scaled difficulty for a bit more of the role playing, adventure type game play. Mid – fast paced, for when you have more time on your hands.
Spooky Environment + Jump Scare!!
Bone Chilling sounds, Shivers down your spine, Heart Pounding, Intense game play!
Venture into an Ever-Changing, Twisted Labyrinth, grabbing loot, running terror stricken through the castle of a spooky old recluse who just might take Halloween a little too seriously…
Sudden anticipation, hit Play, feel the Rush of every start… one of five different Spooks to evade.
Terror on your tail, running madly, looting the candy stash as you catch the Treasure Gnomes saving your soul by hiding the Masters gold!!
Will you act on a friends dare to loot the Haunted House or are you scared?
**Best experienced with headphones!!
**Next update will be sound balance redo, Spook upgrades.
Release notes for version 4.1
- Increased difficulty settings
Release notes for version 3.1
- Map now closes while moving eliminating “easy mode”
- Graphics updates
Release notes for version 2.1
- Features 5 Spooks to choose from to create more variety to the enemy evasion aspect of the game. On initial start the game will choose one of five Spooks that will remain in the game for repeated play until the game is exited and restarted, after which a new Spook will be chosen randomly for the next game.
- Features a random “taunt” aspect where the Spook may choose not to attack, but instead it will stay in your face to try and block you from getting away and wait for you to run before deciding whether or not to strike.
- Features a “Surrender” or “Tap out” button (represented by a skull and crossbones icon) to be used when the Spook catches and traps you to where you are rooted in fear and unable to run away (can also be used to back out or quit the current game without resetting the current Spook).
- Finding the Treasure Gnomes can be a bit of a challenge as there is only one spawn per level and there are 4 elements to what you will find :
- 1. HEARD BUT NOT SEEN – The Treasure Gnome is just ahead in the darkness and you can’t quite catch up to him!
- 2. NORMAL – Three different Treasure Gnomes
- ***Note that in all cases you get the bonus for the find regardless if you actually catch the Treasure Gnomes or not.
- Features another element to the game using hidden passages that one might stumble upon (for better or worse). These are rare and random and sometimes they can lead to the outside of the maze (the Void). Feel free to explore the Void (although there’s nothing there to see when you get too far from the maze) but it can be used to evade the Spook if he’s hot on your tail and yes, he will still kill you in the Void if you get caught!!
If you happen to find any bugs in the game and wish to report it, or if you have any suggestions or ideas that might improve any parts or aspects of the game we would be happy to hear from you. You can do so by using the Contacts section of the website located in the menu. Thanks for your support!!
The Brain Kandy Team